Dent-O-Care Extra Wide Flossing Tape 100m - The value pack of an extra wide Flossing Tape.
A lightly waxed nylon floss comprising of extra wide filaments that splay on contact with the tooth, making cleaning under the gingiva easier and more effective.
With the use of a toothbrush it is possible to clean only visible parts of the tooth and to a limited extent some of the area between the teeth.
This however only constitutes about 70% of the total area of the tooth. In order to clean the remaining 30% it is necessary to use floss or interdental brushes to clean below the gum line. Like any discipline flossing takes practice, so don't give up at the first attempt.
Dent-O-Care Extra Wide Flossing Tape 100m suitable for those who struggle or have limited dexterity we would recommend a holder which is particularly useful for flossing the back teeth.
At first, flossing might feel awkward. But stick with it! With just a little patience and practice, it will begin to feel as natural as brushing your teeth.