With toothbrush it is possible to clean visible parts of the teeth and to a limited extent some of the area between the teeth. However this only constitutes about 60% of the total area of the tooth. In order to clean the remaining 40% it is necessary to use floss or interdental brushes to clean below the gum line. Where contact points between adjacent teeth are tight the best option is to use floss or tape. The difference between the two being the extent to which the product spreads to create a wider surface area.
Like any discipline, flossing takes practice so don’t give up at the first attempt. For those who struggle or have limited dexterity we would recommending trying a floss holder or perhaps one of the ‘pre-strung’ products.
Regular Price: £1.49
Special Price £1.13